HEATING SERVICE & REPAIR AT GUARANTEED SERVICE
Has your heating system begun to operate with less efficiency than before? Or have you begun to notice that while it is still operational, it's failing to keep you as warm as you'd like? Whatever the situation may be, it may be time to have your heater looked at for a tune-up. At Guaranteed Service, our experts have earned a reputation for our ability to service and maintain all types of heating systems. We know that having a working unit is important, and you can rely on us to help keep your system running at peak performance.
Heating Tune-Up & Maintenance
Why Do I Need a Heating Tune-Up?
Getting yearly heating tune-ups is important because it can help minimize the potential for larger, and more costly, issues to develop. Additionally, routine inspections help ensure that your unit is operating safely and efficiently. At Guaranteed Service, we have experience working with multiple types of units and assure you that we will keep yours performing at its best.
The Benefits of Heating Tune-Ups
- It will ensure proper airflow: We check your heating system to ensure there is no restricted or limited airflow, which places an unnecessary strain on your heating unit that can lead to increased repairs and a shortened lifespan.
- It will keep you safe: Heating units burn fuel to produce heat. The combustion process must be precise to maintain efficiency and safety. Even a small problem can lead to gas leaking into your home or dangerous carbon monoxide levels. Don't take a chance with the health and safety of your family.
- It will reduce repairs: Every winter, we receive calls with heating problems that could have been easily prevented with regular maintenance. A tune-up not only includes cleaning that keeps your unit running efficiently, but it also catches small problems before they turn into major repairs.
- It will save time: Getting a tune-up before the weather is too cold is much more convenient and cost-friendly than waiting for a repairman during the winter in a freezing home without heat.
- It will improve energy efficiency: A tune up includes a cleaning and inspection of the unit heat exchanger. In addition to ensuring safe operation, this will keep your unit running efficiently all winter.
- It will maintain the manufacturer's warranty: If your heater is under a manufacturer's warranty, it is especially important for you to get an annual heating unit tune-up. Most manufacturers stipulate that their warranty becomes void if the heater is not regularly maintained. A tune-up can satisfy this requirement so you can maintain the warranty.
What Does a Heating Tune-Up Entail?
When our experienced and skilled technicians arrive at your house to perform a furnace tune-up, they will:
- Use an infrared camera to inspect your furnace and heat exchanger
- Check the blower wheel for cleanliness and balance
- Test the ignition system for safe and proper venting
- Test the safety and control circuits for proper operation
- Test the exhaust system for proper venting
- Inspect the blower motor bearings for wear
- Measure the temperature differences between the supply and return
- Test the blower capacitor
- Brush, clean, and vacuum the burners
- Brush, clean, and vacuum the heat exchanger
- Test the furnace flame for proper burn
- Clean the existing filters as needed
- Measure and adjust the gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Lubricate all the moving parts, per manufacturer
- Measure the amperage and voltage of the blower motor
- Tighten and inspect all the electrical wiring
- Check for proper combustion air
- Test for gas leaks
- Inspect the inducer assembly for operation and leaks
Promise not to mislead or offer any customer products or services that they do not need or want.
Promise to always be ethical and do the right thing, every time.
Promise to take personal responsibility for the satisfaction of every customer and will follow all company policies and procedures at all times.
Already Recommended to Neighbors
Got an estimate in 1 day and install 2 days later. Everything was amazingly smooth and effortless and our new system is fantastic. Love our new thermostats too. We were very pleased, especially right now when people are having so many problems getting supplies and equipment. Already recommended to neighbors.
Professional & Friendly
Truly great service! He was professional & friendly. He is clearly experienced because he installed a water-pressure sub pump backup system for us which is a complicated job. He came back again a couple of days later to replace an old leaking toilet. He was considerate with cleaning up afterwards too. I highly recommend Guaranteed Services & especially Rob.
I Could Not Be Happier with the Service
I am so impressed! I had a water leak and the technician came out to fix my problem shortly afterwards. I could not of been happier with his service. Barry was polite, honest and extremely hard working. I truly appreciate all he did to help me on a bad situation.I highly recommend Guaranteed Services for all your needs. Thanks again!!
Now we have a great system with a lifetime warranty.
These guys are the BEST. They replaced my old heating and air conditioning with energy star system. I love it. Quick and efficient. AL is a lovely young representative and he explained in detail what we getting. Brian, Tommy and Greg the installers, they worked very clean and they are wonderful. Now we have a great system with a lifetime warranty. Thank you GUARANTEED SERVICE.
Knowledgeable and helpful!
Joe was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Found the problem immediately and offered helpful tips. I would recommend this service.
Top-notch professional service!
Top-notch professional service the technician super nice respectful and solve the problem quickly and efficiently. I will definitely highly recommend guaranteed service.
Prompt, courteous, efficient.
Helmi and the technicians were prompt, courteous, efficient and we would recommend it to other people. We appreciate it, thank you.
Very thorough, answered all my questions.
Justin Ebner was the technician that came to my house when I had water leaking from the AC unit. He was courteous and took the time to walk me through the issue. He was very thorough, answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable that the issue was appropriately identified and the appropriate corrective action was taken.
Exceptional quality of work, top industry professional.
Exceptional quality of work, top industry professionals: from explanation of system options through installation of heating and AC units. I highly recommend for new equipment and HVAC maintenance needs.
They made me feel comfortable and at ease.
These guys are the best, prompt service, and they took the time to explain everything. They made me feel comfortable and at ease.
Avon By The Sea
Colts Neck Township
West Long Branch
Point Pleasant Beach
Peapack and Gladstone
South Bound Brook
West Windsor Township
North Brunswick Township
Old Bridge Township