AIR PURIFIERS & CLEANERS AT GUARANTEED SERVICE
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has stated that indoor air is often two to five times more polluted than the outside air. One of the reasons for this is that your HVAC system works to seal air inside your home to save energy, but this can also cause pollen, mold, and bacteria to get trapped in your home. Regularly cleaning your air ducts, and installing an air purifier, can make an incredible difference. Our experts at Guaranteed Service can find the right solution for you and your family.
New Jersey Home Air Purifiers
Air Cleaner Installation
While ordinary paper filters contained in many HVAC systems help remove dust from the air, these basic filters do not remove minuscule particles that can be harmful to your health. Central air purification systems, which are installed in the ductwork of your HVAC system, remove dust, mold, bacteria, and viruses from the air circulated throughout your HVAC system and home.
The Benefits of an HVAC Air Purifier
Most would agree that breathing in the cleanest air possible is a benefit to all those who inhale. The simple answer to the question, "Is an installation of an HVAC air purifier worth it?" is absolutely. For allergy and asthma sufferers and those with chronic respiratory problems, the installation of an HVAC air purifier should be an even stronger consideration.
Some of the things an HVAC air purifier can do for your home or business include:
Trap pet dander and other allergens
Block dust mites/dust
Trap bacteria and viruses to prevent the spread of germs and illnesses
Remove dangerous volatile organic compounds
Neutralize smoke from your fireplace or smoked tobacco products
Remove unpleasant odors emanating from places like stoves, ovens, and trash cans
When to Consider Getting an HVAC Air Purifier
If you have done your best to maintain a dust-free, clean environment but still suffer from allergies and other respiratory ailments, you should definitely consider installing an HVAC air purifier.
Businesses, where volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are part of the trade (such as salons, furniture refinishing businesses, print shops, dry cleaners, and auto body repair shops), are also prime candidates for an HVAC air purifier.
It's not only the obvious places that benefit from these systems. VOCs are present at any business where cleaning chemicals are used or printers are part of the office equipment. Even the very place you go to promote good health-your fitness center-will likely have some level of VOCs circulating.
Types of HVAC Air Purifiers
Not all air purifiers do the same thing.
Here are the available types:
- HEPA: One of the most common types of an HVAC air purifier system utilizes a heavy-duty HEPA (High Energy Particulate Air Filters) filter to trap the largest particles like dust. HEPA filters can trap more than 99% of airborne particles .3 microns and larger from entering your breathing space.
- Carbon activated filters: A carbon activated filter is a good choice for VOC removal and smoke and odor eradication. These filters contain tiny absorbent pores to trap contaminants as they pass through the filter.
- HVAC ultraviolet light air purifier: Ultraviolet technology is often used in conjunction with HEPA air purifiers. While the HEPA filter will capture larger particles, an HVAC ultraviolet air purifier can kill microorganisms such as bacteria without any actual filtration. Instead, it uses rays of ultraviolet light to incinerate microorganisms as they pass through it.
- Electrostatic air purifiers: Many HVAC air purifiers also contain electrostatic fields to capture microscopic particles as small as .1 micron in size, including viruses. Electrostatic air purifiers clean the air by using static electricity. An electrostatic charge is generated by flowing through a network of static-prone filters. Airborne particles are grasped by the static charge and trapped until the filter is washed.
- Ionizing air purifiers: An ionizing air purifier uses a negative ion generator, which introduces negatively charged particles that attract positively charged air pollutants. As the particles group together, they become too heavy, fall from the air, and attach to surfaces.
Types of UV Lights for HVAC Systems
In 1903, Niels Finsen won the Nobel Prize in Medicine for his use of ultraviolet light in the treatment of tuberculosis. Since then, it has been adapted for many sterilization and disinfecting purposes. Now, ultraviolet light can be installed in your HVAC system to help kill mold and bacteria.
There are two types of UV lights available for HVAC systems which are:
- Coil sterilization: A "stick type" light installed inside the return air duct near that sterilizes the air handler coil. A coil sterilization UV light runs 24 hours a day and is the most common type.
- Air sterilization: A complete UV light unit that sterilizes all moving air. The unit is installed in the return air duct and cycles on with the blower.
Promise not to mislead or offer any customer products or services that they do not need or want.
Promise to always be ethical and do the right thing, every time.
Promise to take personal responsibility for the satisfaction of every customer and will follow all company policies and procedures at all times.
Already Recommended to Neighbors
Got an estimate in 1 day and install 2 days later. Everything was amazingly smooth and effortless and our new system is fantastic. Love our new thermostats too. We were very pleased, especially right now when people are having so many problems getting supplies and equipment. Already recommended to neighbors.
Professional & Friendly
Truly great service! He was professional & friendly. He is clearly experienced because he installed a water-pressure sub pump backup system for us which is a complicated job. He came back again a couple of days later to replace an old leaking toilet. He was considerate with cleaning up afterwards too. I highly recommend Guaranteed Services & especially Rob.
I Could Not Be Happier with the Service
I am so impressed! I had a water leak and the technician came out to fix my problem shortly afterwards. I could not of been happier with his service. Barry was polite, honest and extremely hard working. I truly appreciate all he did to help me on a bad situation.I highly recommend Guaranteed Services for all your needs. Thanks again!!
Now we have a great system with a lifetime warranty.
These guys are the BEST. They replaced my old heating and air conditioning with energy star system. I love it. Quick and efficient. AL is a lovely young representative and he explained in detail what we getting. Brian, Tommy and Greg the installers, they worked very clean and they are wonderful. Now we have a great system with a lifetime warranty. Thank you GUARANTEED SERVICE.
Knowledgeable and helpful!
Joe was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Found the problem immediately and offered helpful tips. I would recommend this service.
Top-notch professional service!
Top-notch professional service the technician super nice respectful and solve the problem quickly and efficiently. I will definitely highly recommend guaranteed service.
Prompt, courteous, efficient.
Helmi and the technicians were prompt, courteous, efficient and we would recommend it to other people. We appreciate it, thank you.
Very thorough, answered all my questions.
Justin Ebner was the technician that came to my house when I had water leaking from the AC unit. He was courteous and took the time to walk me through the issue. He was very thorough, answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable that the issue was appropriately identified and the appropriate corrective action was taken.
Exceptional quality of work, top industry professional.
Exceptional quality of work, top industry professionals: from explanation of system options through installation of heating and AC units. I highly recommend for new equipment and HVAC maintenance needs.
They made me feel comfortable and at ease.
These guys are the best, prompt service, and they took the time to explain everything. They made me feel comfortable and at ease.